8.08.2010

Vocal Artist - Paige Lanae

 Interview by Sharae Gibbs of sharaemagazine


This beautiful and talented Vocal Artist is bringing a new diverse sound to music. Embrace her music and style, and get to know the artist Paige Lanae. http://twiturm.com/jqp20


S - How would you describe your style of music?
P - I describe my sound as pure art, people like to call it indie pop, and I'm fine with that, but at the end of the day its just a sound of a piece of art I created.


S - Who are your influences in the music industry?
P - In music I'm more influenced by KanYe than any other music artist, his words and the way he creates it into major hits is one thing that has inspired not just my music life but my whole life. I will mention Amy Whinehouse, Lilly Allen, Eryka Badu, MGMT they have also influenced me in some sort of way.


1 comment:

Passion Meets Purpose

I'm very interested in expanding my brand globally. Sharaemagazine is a place for artists, photographers, models, entrepreneurs, etc to network and learn what opportunities there are. By connecting with the magazine they will gain insight on what's happening in the world of Art & Design, Fashion, and Business.

I want to help others make their dreams come true as well as create a sufficient business for my lifestyle. I hope to take sharaemagazine from an online website to a print magazine filled with articles of aspiring artists. If you like the blog please comment and tell your friends!

About Me

Followers