8.09.2010

La Vita Clothing - Designer Ryan Grant

Interview by Asiyami Gold Wekulom
A - La Vita, what does that mean?
R - La Vita means "The life" in Italian, it is the life that we all as individuals chase.
Whether it be for the riches, the fame, the modest life, or whatever it just incorporates
the life we have all dreamed of living.


A - What inspired you to create your own
clothing line?
R -I have always had a passion and a love for clothing. The way it feels, the way you can alter it to fit your personality, so I was basically tired of wearing what I felt like was generic clothing and decided to make a change and provide what I felt could be timeless, première clothing that you could wear years from now. 









A - Besides La Vita what other brand of clothing do you wear?
R - I am a major brand of no brands! I love it all of Hanes' white tees that you can cut up to high end Bally shoes I just love it all!







A - How will your clothing line benefit others?
R - I plan on donating some of the profit made from the shirts to the heart society.I feel my clothing is more than just clothing; its a movement that shows young individuals everywhere that no dream is to big if you believe in your work, stay passionate, and stay humble. I also believe that the life you chase can be attained.


                                                                                         
A - Where do you see your clothing line five years from now?
R -  In five years from now I see La Vita as an International brand. 
Hopefully it will continue to spread the message of chasing 
anything you want in life.


**Shirts can be ordered from www.lavitaclothing.com**

4 comments:

  1. these shirts are beautiful. i'm definitely ordering one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there to all, how is the whole thing, I think every
    one is getting more from this site, and your views are nice in favor of new visitors.


    Also visit my web-site ... flat panel televisions

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first type is present from birth while the second type
    is not, but starts to appear and proliferate as the years pass.
    If you carefully read all of the directions on the package, you can freeze off your
    skin tags without feeling any pain and they'll be quickly eliminated. Skin tags can affect you and anybody else at any age and irrespective of your skin type.

    Feel free to visit my web blog: bloodroot skin tags (ifdia.org)

    ReplyDelete
  4. bookmarked!!, I love your blog!

    Here is my web site ... plus size hippie clothes for women :
    :
    ::

    ReplyDelete

Passion Meets Purpose

I'm very interested in expanding my brand globally. Sharaemagazine is a place for artists, photographers, models, entrepreneurs, etc to network and learn what opportunities there are. By connecting with the magazine they will gain insight on what's happening in the world of Art & Design, Fashion, and Business.

I want to help others make their dreams come true as well as create a sufficient business for my lifestyle. I hope to take sharaemagazine from an online website to a print magazine filled with articles of aspiring artists. If you like the blog please comment and tell your friends!

About Me

Followers