8.26.2010

B.HOLDER PHOTO INC. Sept. Issue 2010 Photoshoot sharaemagazine

 
Even in the thunder and rain fashion prevails! I had such a great time at this photoshoot with none other than Beverly Holder, my talented Aunt, and photographer; and model for sharaemagazine Simone Tubbs. Enjoy this slideshow of our fashion shoot in Long Island City, Queens located near the Pier overlooking the beautiful city life of Manhattan! This photoshoot marks the first online cover of sharaemagazine and each month I hope to promote more aspiring artists, models, designers, and photographers. If you have any work that you'd like me to review for the magazine please message me on Facebook or send me your work at sharaegibbs@yahoo.com. I can't tell you how overwhelmed I am of my supportive fans and friends. Enjoy the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Passion Meets Purpose

I'm very interested in expanding my brand globally. Sharaemagazine is a place for artists, photographers, models, entrepreneurs, etc to network and learn what opportunities there are. By connecting with the magazine they will gain insight on what's happening in the world of Art & Design, Fashion, and Business.

I want to help others make their dreams come true as well as create a sufficient business for my lifestyle. I hope to take sharaemagazine from an online website to a print magazine filled with articles of aspiring artists. If you like the blog please comment and tell your friends!

About Me

Followers